No Egos Allowed!!!
- Please be respectful to other members of the gym. This includes being mindful of explicit language.
- Please be respectful of your training partner. Everyone here has a goal they are trying to achieve, it is our job as a team to help eachother achieve those goals.
- Please do not be rude/disruptive during instruction. The Coaches commit their time to teach you, it is only fair to give them the proper respect of attention in return.
- No shoes on the mats!
- Advanced members are expected to help out beginners, we train as a TEAM!
- Respect your training area: cleaning up drinking bottles, lose garbage, and return used gear.
- Hygiene: Coming to class with clean clothes and clean gear!
- Preparedness: Showing up 5-10 minutes with the necessary gear BEFORE class to begin on time! (Beginners are allowed to borrow gear for the first month of their membership)
- Inform all Coaches of any pre-existing medical conditions you may have! Everyone works at their own pace and will never be pushed to an unsafe point!
- Immediately notify a Coach if you begin to feel dizzy, nausea, severe pain, etc. Our #1 priority is your safety!
- Proper protective gear MUST be worn for full contact sparring: Head Gear, Shin Guards, Boxing Gloves, Mouth Piece, & Groin Protector.
- NO SPARRING UNLESS A COACH HAS GIVEN YOU PERMISSION AND IS PRESENT!! Again, this is for everyone’s safety!!